A powerful pesky weed can potentially replace all of your medications—and it’s probably growing in your backyard.
0:00 Introduction: The best backyard weed 0:30 Top benefits of this healthy backyard weed 3:40 The #1 backyard weed 6:00 Check out my video on milk thistle!
Let’s talk about the #1 backyard weed that can potentially replace all your medications. This information is food for thought to help you with your own research—check with your doctor before taking any of this advice.
Top potential benefits of this healthy backyard weed: 1. It can act as a potent diuretic • It helps with fluid retention and edema
2. It can help lower your blood pressure • It helps support the heart
3. It can help reduce insulin resistance • It can help reduce fat on the liver • It can help stabilize your blood sugar • It can help lower your blood pressure (from a different angle) • It can help get rid of boils
4. It can help reduce the reproduction of HIV-1
5. It can help prevent fibrosis in the liver
6. It can help reduce 5-alpha reductase inhibitor • It can help prevent hair loss • It can help shrink an enlarged prostate • It can help prevent facial hair and hair loss in females
7. It can act as an aromatase inhibitor • It can help lower excess estrogen and regulate estrogen in males and females
8. It can help stimulate bile • It can help with bloating • It can help prevent gallstones • It can help with constipation
The #1 backyard weed is dandelion. The whole dandelion plant has benefits. You can use the greens, roots, and flowers in different recipes.
Dandelion greens are even one of the best things for your liver. Stop trying to destroy dandelions and start utilizing them for your health!
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜
Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you! Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg's products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.
* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio: Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media: Facebook:
DR. BERG'S SHOP:
Send a Message to his team:
ABOUT DR. BERG:
Disclaimer: Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps increase your awareness of this powerful backyard weed. I’ll see you in the next video.
By: Dr. Eric Berg DC Title: #1 Backyard Weed That Can Replace ALL Your Medications Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFWvKhiP2Sw