Dogs will eat anything. So, it’s important to be aware of these foods that can kill your dog.
0:00 Introduction: Toxic foods for dogs 0:32 #1 Avocados 1:10 #2 Caffeine 1:45 #3 Chocolate 2:20 #4 Grapes or raisins 2:42 #5 Alcohol 3:00 #6 Salt 3:40 #7 Uncooked dough 4:14 #8 Xylitol 4:38 #9 Garlic, onions, and chives 4:55 #10 Seeds from apples, pears, cherries, or plums 5:25 Check out my video on whether or not dogs should do fasting!
Today, I’m going to cover some of the different foods that could kill your dog. Not everything we eat is safe for dogs to eat. So, it’s important that you know which foods aren’t safe for dogs.
Dangerous foods for dogs: 1. Avocados A certain natural fungicide in avocados can create digestive issues or heart problems.
2. Caffeine This can cause an increased pulse rate and arrhythmias in dogs. In high amounts, it could even cause a seizure.
3. Chocolate Chocolate can lead to heart problems and even a heart attack in dogs.
4. Grapes or raisins There is a natural chemical in grapes or raisins that is toxic to dogs. It could lead to extreme thirst and kidney failure.
5. Alcohol Dogs can’t tolerate alcohol, even in tiny amounts. If they consume a large amount, it could be fatal.
6. Salt Salt can be toxic to dogs and can lead to hypernatremia, edema, tremors, or a fever. Salted nuts, salted popcorn, or salty chips are common foods dogs consume that contain too much salt for them.
7. Uncooked dough Uncooked dough can create severe toxicity and even alcohol poisoning in dogs.
8. Xylitol This can drop your dog’s blood sugars down too low, which can lead to a coma, seizures, liver damage, and even death.
9. Garlic, onions, and chives The sulfur compounds in these foods can affect the red blood cells and create anemia.
10. Seeds from apples, pears, cherries, or plums If a dog chews these seeds, they could experience red gums, difficulty breathing, and convulsions.
Follow Me On Social Media: Facebook: Instagram: Anchor: TikTok:
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio: Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG'S SHOP:
Follow us on FACEBOOK:
Send a Message to his team:
ABOUT DR. BERG:
Disclaimer: Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps make you more aware of the foods that can kill your dog.
By: Dr. Eric Berg DC Title: 10 Foods That Can Kill Your Dog Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=apxk9RAEtAE