0:00 Introduction: 18 Things Your Face Can Tell You about Deep Health Problems 1:06 Balding 1:51 Losing outer eyebrows 2:02 Bloodshot eyes 3:04 Dark circles beneath eyes 3:42 Bags beneath eyes 4:18 Oily skin, acne, and female facial hair 5:15 Cataracts 6:57 Red cheeks 8:02 Grey or brown cheeks 8:54 Peeling or flakey skin, dermatitis, dry eyes, dry hair 12:07 Blackheads 12:27 Cracked corners of mouth 13:16 Cold sores 15:58 Rounded face 16:51 Thanks for watching
In this video, we’re going to talk about 18 things your face can tell you about deep health problems and what you can do to help improve your health naturally. Take a look!
1. Balding - A sign of high DHT (testosterone) • Pumpkin seeds • Green tea • Zinc
2. Losing outer eyebrows - A sign of hypothyroidism • Iodine
3. Bloodshot eyes - A sign of liver issues and insulin resistance • Avoid junk food • Avoid alcohol • Get on Healthy keto and IF
4. Dark circles beneath eyes - A sign of insulin resistance • Keto and IF
5. Bags beneath eyes - A sign of blood sugar problems or kidney issues • Keto and IF
6. Oily skin - A sign of high androgens (men) or PCOS (women) • Zinc • Keto and IF
7. Facial hair (women) - A sign of high androgens • Keto and IF
8. Acne - A sign of high androgens • Keto and IF
9. Cataracts - A sign of vitamin deficiency and high insulin • Vitamin A • Vitamin B1 (benfotiamine) • NAC drops • Lower carbs
10. Red cheeks - A sign of Cushing syndrome and high cortisol • Natural antibiotics, including garlic, oregano, thyme, wormwood extract, and sage • Natural probiotics, like sauerkraut
11. Grey or brown cheeks - A sign of melasma and high estrogen • Avoid unnecessary hormone medications • Avoid environmental plastics • Avoid estrogenic chemicals • Use DIM • Consume cruciferous vegetables • Take iodine (sea kelp)
12. Peeling, rough or dry skin, or Dermatitis - Signs of low omega-3s and high omega-6s • Increase fatty fish • Cod liver oil • Avoid chicken, fried foods, nuts, and grains • Avoid junk food
13. Dry eyes - A sign of low omega-3s • Cod liver oil
14. Dry hair - A sign of low omega-3s • Cod liver oil
15. Blackheads - A sign of low vitamin D • Sun exposure • Mushrooms • Supplements
16. Cracked corners of mouth - A sign of low vitamin B2 • Avoid refined flour • Take vitamin B2
17. Cold sores - A sign of HS1 virus infection and a weak immune system • Garlic • Zinc • Fasting • Avoid stress
18. Rounded face - A sign of high insulin • Healthy Keto and IF
Follow Me On Social Media: Facebook: Instagram: Anchor: TikTok:
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio: Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Disclaimer: Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped enlighten you on the 18 things your face can tell you about deep health problems. I’ll see you in the next video.
By: Dr. Eric Berg DC Title: 18 Things Your Face Can Tell You about Deep Health Problems Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pTdTYpvhFk