Learn the truth about the sugar industry and what they’ve been hiding from you.
Healthy Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting: ▶️ ▶️
0:00 Introduction: The truth about sugar 0:10 Secrets of the sugar industry 4:09 Sugar explained 4:55 Sugar fuel vs. ketones as fuel 5:10 What you can do 5:25 Learn how to do the keto diet!
Today, I’m going to share five secrets that the sugar industry doesn’t want you to know.
1. They hid the truth about the dangers of sugar They quietly paid researchers to cover up a study that connected eating sugar to increasing the risk of heart attacks, other cardiovascular events, and cancer.
2. They made sugar an essential ingredient in food An average person in the US consumes 26 teaspoons of sugar every day.
3. Sugar is subsidized in the United States Tax dollars are paid to farmers to produce sugar.
4. The bliss point This is the optimized amount of sugar to create a delicious effect, which causes a spike in endorphins. This practice trains the mind that to feel pleasure, you need to keep eating sugar.
5. The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics establishes food policies This is a group of dietitians who are the most influential over food policy. Unfortunately, they have a close relationship with the ultra-processed food industry.
Sugar is composed of fructose and glucose. Glucose is metabolized by all of your cells. But, fructose is only metabolized by the liver.
When you consume high amounts of table sugar or high-fructose corn syrup, you’re creating a toxic effect on the liver, similar to alcohol toxicity.
When you cut sugar out of the diet, your body replaces it with ketones. Ketones are a super fuel for the body. Cutting out sugar and going on a low-carb diet is not only better for your health, but it will also help shift the market to a healthier one.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio: Dr. Berg, age 58, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis and intermittent fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals®. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media: Facebook:
Send a Message to his team:
Disclaimer: Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full-time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, prescription, or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps raise your awareness of the truth about the sugar industry. I’ll see you in the next video.
By: Dr. Eric Berg DC Title: 5 Secrets That the SUGAR Industry Does Not Want You to Know About Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaBnx8tCqeA