The # 1 BEST Home Test for Hypothyroidism (Low Thyroid)

The # 1 BEST Home Test for Hypothyroidism (Low Thyroid)

213,574 View



Find out the most important things you need to know about hypothyroidism and learn how to do the #1 best home test for hypothyroidism.

0:00 Testing for hypothyroidism
2:09 What causes hypothyroidism?
2:35 What you need to know about hypothyroidism
6:40 Hypothyroidism symptoms
7:38 How to be proactive with hypothyroidism
9:18 The best test for hypothyroidism
11:45 How to measure iodine levels
12:36 Check out my video on food tips for the thyroid gland!

Let’s talk about the #1 best home test for hypothyroidism. It can be difficult to figure out if you have a hypothyroid problem. But, this hypothyroidism test will help make it easier to determine right at home.

Hashimoto’s is behind 90% of hypothyroid cases. Hashimoto’s is an autoimmune disorder where antibodies attack your thyroid.

When you have Hashimoto’s, you need selenium to help convert the thyroid hormone T4 (the inactive version) to T3 (the active version).

Sea kelp is a great source of selenium, iodine, and other nutrients for the thyroid gland. Or, just one Brazil nut a day will give you the selenium you need.

80% of this conversion happens through the liver and the gallbladder. If these organs are damaged, that could be why your thyroid isn’t working. The other 20% occurs in the kidney. Diabetes can cause weakness within the kidney, leading to a thyroid problem.

Gluten can mimic certain things in your thyroid gland. If you develop an allergy to gluten, you could also develop an allergy to your thyroid gland. If you have a thyroid problem, you should avoid gluten.

Another condition that could lead to hypothyroidism is estrogen dominance. In this situation, instead of worrying about the thyroid, it may be better to focus on the estrogen dominance issue.

Thyroid nodules are a classic sign of iodine deficiency. You may want to try my simple test for an iodine deficiency (see how this test is done at 11:45).

Symptoms of hypothyroidism:
• Feeling cold frequently
• Fatigue
• High cholesterol
• Depression
• Puffiness in the face
• Weight gain
• Constipation
• Hair loss
• Dry skin and dry hair
• Brain fog

The #1 best test for hypothyroidism:
• Woltman’s sign (watch the video at 9:18 to learn how to do this test)

Being proactive by doing the Healthy Keto diet and intermittent fasting is one of the best things you can do for your health. Check out my other videos to learn more about keto and fasting.



Talk to a Product Advisor to find the best product for you!
Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Dr. Berg's products. Product Advisors are available Monday through Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am-5pm EST.

* At this time, we no longer offer Keto Consulting and our Product Advisors will only be advising on which product is best for you and advise on how to take them.

Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.

Follow Me On Social Media:





Send a Message to his team:


Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.

#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle

Thanks for watching! This is the #1 best home test for hypothyroidism. Give it a try!


By: Dr. Eric Berg DC
Title: The # 1 BEST Home Test for Hypothyroidism (Low Thyroid)
Sourced From: