Are you losing your hair? It could be alopecia. Find out more about the types of alopecia and remedies for alopecia. Support Healthy Hair: ? OR ?
Get Dr. Berg’s Liquid Probiotic Here: ? Trace Minerals: ? D3 & K2 Vitamin: ?
Vitamin D and Autoimmune Condition: ▶️
0:00 Introduction: Types of alopecia and what to do about it 0:40 What causes alopecia? 1:42 11 types of alopecia 7:05 Alopecia remedies 11:30 Check out this important video on stress!
Today, I’m going to cover the different types of alopecia, as well as some great remedies for alopecia.
11 types of alopecia: 1. Alopecia areata • Patches of hair loss due to an autoimmune disease
2. Alopecia areata totalis • Total hair loss on the top of the head
3. Alopecia areata universalis • Hair loss throughout the entire body
4. Diffuse alopecia areata • Areas of very thin hair
5. Alopecia areata ophiasis • Hair loss on the sides and lower back part of the head
6. Alopecia barbae • Hair loss on the mustache and beard
7. Androgenic alopecia (pattern hair loss) • Fewer and fewer number of hairs in the hair groups of 3-4 hairs
8. Central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia (CCCA) • Hair loss due to scarring on the top of the head
9. Frontal fibrosing alopecia • Hair loss on the sideburns and frontal part of the head
10. Traction alopecia • Hair loss due to strain on the hair roots
11. Chemotherapy-induced alopecia • Hair loss due to chemotherapy
The best remedies for alopecia (any type): 1. Rosemary oil 2. Probiotics 3. Zinc 4. Vitamin D 5. Infrared treatment 6. Fasting 7. Reduce stress
Follow Me On Social Media: Facebook: Instagram: Anchor: TikTok:
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio: Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG'S SHOP:
Follow us on FACEBOOK:
Send a Message to his team:
ABOUT DR. BERG:
Disclaimer: Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps you better understand the types of alopecia and the remedies for alopecia.
By: Dr. Eric Berg DC Title: The 11 Types of Alopecia (AND HOW TO FIX IT) - Dr. Berg Sourced From: www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS00UfjoMXo